- Download PrehMCI128.zip
- Unzip anywhere, run Winprog25.exe
- Check “install Driverpack” during installation.
- Start WinProgrammer.
- Click on File -> Open and choose the intrinia.mwf from the zip file.
- Change keylabels by clicking on the key and press F3.
- Change key programming by clicking on the key and press F4, or simple doubleclick on key. You can take a look on the bottom right key for an example.
- You can upload your changes to the keyboard by clicking File -> “Update Keyboard” or with the Ctrl + D shortcut (keyboard must be connected to your pc ofc).
You can change labels and keys by using a knife as a lever and push the key out. Don’t worry if it pops out completely, you can just stick it back in.